CNC MACHINING ADVANTAGES
CNC machining is a process to produce precise and complex metal parts repeatly exact the same over and over again. Compared to other machining and casting methords, one person can surpervise more than one CNC machines once they are programmed which could reduce the labor cost. CNC machinining has been widely used in manufacturing industries. GreatWell Metals has been looking far to built the in-house CNC maching workshop since 2005. With more than 10 years experience, we have a team of skilled programmers and opertators who can undertake your machining requirements in a wide range of industries.
included but not limited to
• Turning: To creat a cylinder or a face at righ angles to the axis
• Drilling: To produce holes
• Milling：To feed the workpiece past a rotating cutter
• Grinding: To produce an accurate surface finish
• Shaping: To produce flat surface
• Planing: To produce flat surfaces
• Sawing: To cut short lenghts of long sections
GreatWell Metals can apply CNC machining to do most of the metals and plastics. These materials are what we commonly machine:
• All grades of Stainless Steel
• All grades of Aluminum
• Brass / Bronze / Copper
For metal materials which GreatWell Metals works on, please check our Metal Selection List.